Established in July 2014, Eastbourne Boxing Club, is a non-profit organization affiliated to the National Governing Body – England Boxing. We offer both fitness and competition opportunities to the residents of Eastbourne. We have a team of experienced coaches who tutor people from 5 years of age upwards. Like our Facebook Fan Page and keep up with the latest updates!
The Senior Head Coach, Adam Haniver, is a full time coach working with 16-18 year old, aspiring elite boxers from all over the south of England at the Advanced Apprenticeships in Sporting Excellence (AASE) boxing academy. He is also a coach with the England National Pathways Squads.
The Juniors Head Coach, Paul Senior is a Deputy Head Teacher for an Academy of Schools in Sussex who has a wealth of experience working with young people.
Both Adam and Paul are England Boxing coach educators so you are in good hands here!
Where are we?
45A Commercial Mews, Unit 10 Commercial Mews North (alley between 45-46), Commercial Road, Eastbourne, BN21 3XF.
Parking on Commercial Road free after 6pm. No parking on site. See map in the footer of the website.
Who can join?
Males and females, beginners and those with boxing or combat sport experience. All ages.
We do not however offer training or membership to those looking to compete in white collar/unlicensed bouts.
What do we do?
- Technical pads sessions
- Themed bag work
- Technical sparring, Conditioned sparring, Open sparring, Sparring with visiting clubs
- Partner pads
- functional boxing specific circuits and tailor-made strength and conditioning
- Mental skills (anxiety management, confidence development techniques etc)
- Nutritional programs
- Healthy lifestyle advice
- Personal training
What will you need to bring?
- Gym clothing with comfortable trainers. Boxing Boots can be purchased later.
- Handwraps (Supplied when you become a member)
- Gumshield £3. (Supplied when you become a member) Gumshields are for those who are at sparring standard but provide protection for general boxing exercises.
- Hand towel.
- Water bottle – the club sell water bottles and sports drinks onsite.
- If you are new to the club, please arrive 15 minutes prior to advertised times to complete forms.
How much is it? Just Click Here